Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Holiday Mountain as a Trio



As many of you already know - Holiday Mountain is moving to Austin Texas in September.  I'm not able to make this move with them because of commitments I have in the Boston area, but I have great faith that this is the right move for them and that their music will continue to inspire and groove like there is no tomorrow.  It's been a very fun year playing, hanging, and recording with them and I am truly thankful for all of the time that I was able to be a part of this amazing group of people and musicians.  I won't be playing the rest of their gigs in Boston area this Summer as I previously thought - which was initially a difficult thing for me to deal with since I was really looking forward to playing these shows, but know in my heart that it is for the best as they are preparing for their move as a trio to Austin.  I still invite you to go and dance your ass off at the CD release show at the ICA on August 16th and all the other shows they have this summer.  I wish them nothing but the best on their journey knowing that the future has great things in store for them.  

Rock on,

Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment