Friday, January 3, 2014

January 18th: Mike Simonelli, Infinity Girl, Palehound - Watermyn Co-op (Providence, RI)

I'm playing a show on January 18th in Providence Rhode Island with Infinity Girl and Palehound at the Watermyn Co-op (166 Waterman St. Providence 02906). 


Infinity Girl are an awesome shoegazy, noisy, rock band based out of Brooklyn NY.  They released an EP called "Just Like Lovers" that's really tight that you can check out on bandcamp.  

Palehound is a weird, folky, alternative band who are also based in NY.  I've been really digging their Bent Nail EP.  

The set I'll be playing is kind of a coming of age story involving time travel.  It'll be my first set using video with tunes that I wrote.  It might start something like this:



And it might end something like this:


BYOB

So stoked for this - hope you can make it out!

Mike



No comments:

Post a Comment