Friday, March 8, 2013

RI House Show

Hey folks,

On the 30th I'll be playing a show at my parent's place in RI.  It'll be my birthday as well as a couple good friends of mine (or close enough to celebrate in Bill's case).  It'll also be my brother's first weekend back from England - so we'll also be celebrating that.  I'll probably start playing around 9:00 PM, and there may be some surprise guests playing as well.  I'll have copies of my EP for sale as well as some other new music to share.  If you're coming up from Boston and want to stay the night it shouldn't be a problem providing you with a couch to crash on - just give me a heads up if that's your plan.  If you need directions or more details feel free to contact me.

Looking forward to hopefully catching you then!

Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment