Friday, June 20, 2014

SUMMER SHOWS - 2014

June 21st - 
So if I wasn't playing in Amsterdam New York this night I'd be going to see Coaches and then going to this pot-luck BBQ that Citrusphere and some other bands are playing at - so you should go to those for me.

June 29th - Allston Art ShareObsidian Helix, (((::Of The Sun::), & lots more  

July 1st - Phish (Xfinity Center)
-saw them for the first time last Fall, pumped to see them again.  

July 3rd - God’s Dogs (at Deep Thoughts in JP) 

July 6th - Swans (Toads Place - CT) 
Swans blew my mind last month - can't wait to see them again.  

July 13th - Jon Hopkins (The Sinclair)

July 16th - Out of the Blue Gallery Benefit - Audrey HarrerMoltCorps, Of The Sun, & Shy-Tech 

July 17th - De La Soul (Paradise Rock Club) 

July 18th - Coaches (TT the Bears)

July 25th - Sun Kil Moon (at the Newport Folk Festival - I’ll probably go for just him and then leave after that) 
-His new album "Benji" is probably my favorite album of the year so far which I ranted about earlier.  

July 26th - Mike Simonelli, the Killa B’s Acoustic Re-imagining Series, & More TBA - RI House Show - contact for details

August 1st-August 3rd: Newport Jazz Festival - John Zorn, Rudresh Mahanthappa, Dave Holland, Robert Glasper, Brian Blade, Kurt Rosenwinkel, Bobby Mcferrin, Vijay Iyer...

August 5th - Borris (Paradise Rock Club)

August 9th - Mike Simonelli - Family Friendly Acoustic RI show - contact for details 

August 19th - Arcade Fire (Xfinity Center) 
-I will actually be away for this show, so I have two tickets for this show that I’m looking to part with.  I got pre-sale tickets, so they are front section - pretty close.  

August 24th- Sleep (House of Blues)

August 30th - LSDV, Mike Simonelli, W00DY, Sound Shaman (The Funky Jungle, Providence)

September 5th, 6th, & 7th - Boston Calling
-The National, Neutral Milk Hotel, Girl Talk, Volcano Choir The Replacements, Nas & the Roots

September 6th - JP Music Festival
FB Event Page



September 19th - Sun Kil Moon (Summerville Theatre) 

September 19th - Panda Bear (at the Paradise Rock Club)



No comments:

Post a Comment