Friday, July 4, 2014

7/26 - Mike Simonelli & the Killa B's Acoustic Reimagining Series

On Saturday July 26 I'll be playing a show at my parent's house in North Kingstown RI as well as playing with the Killa B's Acoustic Re-imagining Series.

I'm going to play the set I played last summer, which is basically a loopy set about skepticism and love - but this time with video projection and such.  It's the longest set I've worked out so far - and I'll be doing an abridged version of it at the Funky Jungle next month.  Here's a little bit of a song called "I'd Like To Write a Story About Love".


The debut of the Killa B's will be kicking off the night.  We'll be playing all our classics and will be exploring some new uncharted territory as well.  



After that I'll be playing a longer set.  I'll post more about it as it gets closer.

Free
BYOB
We'll also be grilling and chilling and such - so feel free to bring what you want to grill.
Firewood would also be tight.
If you don't know the address ask me Bill or Barth



No comments:

Post a Comment