Tuesday, July 7, 2015

JP PORCHFEST

Super pumped to playing at JP Porchfest this Saturday!


There are a bunch of porches involved and nearly 100 acts playing this year - check http://jpporchfest.org for the full line up, map and schedule.  


I'm playing at 14 Sunnyside Street.  Dinnersss will be playing on this porch at noon till 2:00, from 2-4 will be some guest DJs, and then I'll be playing from 4:00-6:00.  
This is my longest set to date by far.  Since I'm not sure anyone should consume this much of my music in one sitting, and since there is a lot of other music to see that will be happening at other porches during this time, I wanted to give a quick breakdown of my set with my best guess of what I'll be doing when in case you're familiar with my material, are planning out your time porchfest experience, and trying to figure out what time to drop by (: 


4:00 PM - 4:25 PM - A Story About Love
4:25 PM - 4:50 PM - Time Travel is Dangerous 
4:50 PM - 5:15 - Skeptic 
5:15 PM - 5:20 PM - Why?
5:20 PM - 5:35 PM - I Want You (and other things people wanted in the 90s)
5:35 PM - 5:40 PM - Fixing a Clock
5:40 PM - 6:00 PM - Initiation

Hope to catch you there!

Much love,

Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment