Saturday, December 26, 2015

Music I've Made in 2015 / Winter Update

in case you missed some of these - here's some stuff I made this year: 

LIVE VIDEOS:

Fire Walk With Me

Oh Death (@ Out of the Blue Too)

Slide (@ Jamaica House - excerpt from "A Story About Love")

TRACKS:
I Can Only Make the Key (Remix) - (from Molt Corps Remix EP)

Ouroboros (from Agewood Compilation)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm also excited to say that I'll be releasing my first record in 2016.  It will be a visual album and the first in a series of four records that go together as one cycle.  Each of them kind of aligns with the season sets I've been playing the past couple years.  The first half of the first record record is already recorded and earlier this month I started mixing with Sun Rad.  It's been strange not playing so many shows this year and instead putting my time into recording - but I'm super pumped with how it's coming so far and cant wait to share it with y'all soon.

Much love,

<3


No comments:

Post a Comment