Friday, January 29, 2016

Ziggurat: Part II of the Rites of Passage (2/6/2016)

I'm excited to say that I'll be performing a set at The Reliquarium's second Rites of Passage.  Playing at the first Rites of Passage last year was a really intense and amazing experience and I am truly honored to be a part of this event again.



Here's a video collage of last year's Rites of Passage created by soyoon cha
Rites of Passage 05.01.15 from soyomyoyo on Vimeo.

I was asked to play dark ritual music for this - so I'll be putting something together that will hopefully fit this description.

Here's a few stills from my performance at Rites of Passage last year:



(photograph courtesy of Summer Skeye) 

There's some other returning acts from last as well, such as Of the Sun, and as always I can't wait to see the mind-bending art that The Reliquarium has created for this.

flyer for the ritual stage: 


TICKETS

much love,

Mike Simonelli

No comments:

Post a Comment