Saturday, October 28, 2017

Fall Update 2017

JUST A PHASE

I released an EP of reimaginings called Just a Phase.  It's up for streaming and download on bandcamp & soundcloud.





STREAMING SERVICES:

You can now stream some of my music on Spotify, Apple Music/iTunes, Amazon Music, Google Music, Pandora, & Tidal

SPOTIFY:



Apple Music


UPCOMING SHOWS I'LL BE PLAYING: 

I'll be playing a show on November 17th in JP with Of the Sun & Paul Elrich - it'll be the first show in Boston in a year and I'll be debuting a new piece I've been working on since the summer.

I'll also be playing a similar set at Trendy Shit Town on December 2nd. 

More info on these show to come

UPCOMING RELEASES: 

FULL LENGTH VISUAL ALBUM:

I'm planning on releasing a visual album of original material on the 2018 summer solstice. 
So far two songs are completely recorded - One features choreography by Wisty and drumming by Sound Shaman 
Stoked to say Brady Custis of Coaches (who mixed the "Just a Phase" EP and the later half of "Twin Peaks") will be mixing this record as well.   
This will be the first in a series of 4 visual albums (the other three will be coming out between 2019 and 2021). 

OTHER FUTURE RELEASES: 

-An EP based on dreams I've had

-An EP based on swiping apps and online dating

-Another EP of reimaginings


As always, thanks for listening

Much love,
:::❤️:::
Mike Sim 

No comments:

Post a Comment