Friday, July 13, 2012

"Searching for the Source"

So earlier this week my hard drive went corrupt and I thought I lost everything on it (including all the work for the EP).  I am extremely thankful to be able to say that everything on it was able to be backed up and is safe.  But in the few days that I was thinking that everything I had worked on was lost (after a good amount of freaking out) I kind of felt like I had a new start on the album and gained a better sense of what I want to do with it.  I've been working really hard on it the past few days, made some changes of plans to make more time to record, and I'm really excited about how it's coming so far.  

I was debating if I should or shouldn't post any more tunes from the album before it's done since I feel like the individual tracks are not giving an accurate preview of what the album as a whole will be anymore...but then I was thinking...fuck it, whoever wants to listen in as I'm figuring out what I'm doing is more than welcome to. That being said, just keep in mind that I'll be changing stuff with all these songs from it and some songs might make more sense in context.   Anyway, here's another track from it:

No comments:

Post a Comment