Sunday, September 29, 2013

Skeptic Video (Live at AfterHours - 9/28)

Here's a video of the tune I opened with from the show at AfterHours last Saturday night, "Skeptic":


Thanks to Ari for filming it, and a special thanks to Nicole, Sarah, Sam, and Pat.  You guys rock - so much love to y'all.

(photograph taken by Patrick Doland)

I didn't get to play the set I originally planned out for the show as there was a misunderstanding when the show was booked and I did not have nearly enough time to play it or set up for it (so instead I played different material that made more sense to play in the moment).  So at some point I'm excited to share an hour long conceptual set about love, time travel, and car crashes...And there are more shows I'm playing coming up soon!!!  There may be a Halloween set that you won't want to miss if you're a 90's fan.  And I'll be playing a house show in Providence with Hoot and Holler on November 9th!  Stay tuned for more details!

Thanks again!

Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment