Sunday, September 22, 2013

Upcoming Shows - Fall 2013


It's officially Fall, which in New England means: pumpkin beer (and pumpkin everything for that matter), gorgeous foliage, lots of amazing food, and most excitingly - that it's CONCERT SEASON! Here's some of the shows coming up this season that I'm really excited for:

9/28 - Mike Simonelli - AfterHours at NorthEastern (Free)
(Yeah, I know...yet another shameless self promotion plug...but I'm still really excited for it!!!)



10/5 - Bill Callahan - The Sinclair in Cambridge




(Also playing at TD Garden in Boston)


10/25 - PHISH - DCU Center in Worcester
-my first time seeing Phish EVER - they were pretty much my favorite band for years in middle school and high school...very excited for this.









No comments:

Post a Comment