Tuesday, January 13, 2015

1/17 @ The Treehouse

Hey Y'all,

I'll be playing at the Treehouse on Saturday night (1/17).  I'll be playing all material that was inspired by dreams (with 2/3rds being from my winter set and 1/3rd being from my Fall set).  If you saw me at Trendy Shit Town a couple weeks ago I might not have invited you - not because I don't love you, but because around half of the set will be the sameish material (but feel free to come anyway if you'd like!).  Also - my Time Factor delay pedal broke earlier this week...so I've been finding new ways to play some of this material...so even if you did see some of this stuff, a lot of it will definitely sound different than it's sounded before!  

Things will be starting up around 8ish and my set will be a little under an hour.  

I'll bring some snacks and beer, feel free to bring stuff to munch on or drink as well. 

The address is 13 Orchard St Jamaica Plain and there is plenty of on street parking as well as places to put your bikes. 

I live basically across the street - so folks who are traveling to come are welcome to crash at my place after (let me know if you intend on doing so - so I can plan accordingly). 

Feel free to message me for any questions. 


Hope to catch you then!



No comments:

Post a Comment