Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Winter Update

I've got a couple shows coming up this weekend - one at Out of the Blue Too Art Gallery in Cambridge and one at the Watermyn House in Providence.

As I've mentioned on here previously - I've been rotating through about three hours of material throughout the year, all of which originally stemmed from the Kaleidoscope EP which I released a while back.  Here's a little diagram of how the material shifts throughout the year:


I recently posted a video of one of the main pieces I was playing over the Fall called "Fire Walk With Me".

The set that I'll be playing this weekend is made up of two pieces - "A Wish Made in a Dream” (you can check out the video excerpt or the mini version of this song) and "Time Travel is Dangerous” (video excerpt or mini version).  If you caught this set last February hopefully it'll be fun to hear this story be told a different way and with different/new material woven into it. 

Friday night I'll be playing at Out of the Blue Too Art Gallery with Happy You (I mentioned their debut record “Giggle" in my top 50 albums of 2014)Solid State Entity (one of my favorite electronic musicians in the Boston area), the Piffs, and Soft Pyramids.




Saturday night I'll be returning to one of my favorite RI spots at the Watermyn house in Providence where I’ll be playing with Meek, Battle Axe, and Kale.

hope to catch y'all there

much love,

Mike





No comments:

Post a Comment