Monday, March 23, 2015

SPRING SHOWS - 2015




THIS IS FREE!!!



March 29 - Horsehands @ Great Scott

March 31st - Mike Simonelli @ Midway Cafe
This is for JP Music Festival - so I'll be playing stuff I've already worked out and played before.  Can't say I know anything about the rest of the bill...and apparently I'm billed as "Kaleidoscopes" for some reason...word.

April 1st 
-Phillip Glass @ Berklee

(a clip from when Phillip Glass was on Sesame Street - this video is dope) 




-this will be the first show that I'll be playing my spring set -

April 4th



4/19 - Neutral Milk Hotel @ Lupos (Providence, Rhode Island)


(JP show - secret location - message me for address)


5/4 - Sufjan Stevens @ the Wang Theatre 
I haven’t cared for anything he’s done since Age of Adz - but hopefully his new record will be tight.  If so, I'll be there.  

5/16 - Voidgod, Kar'nam, & Lure of the Animal @ Trendy Shit Town


5/20 - Avishai Cohen @ Scullers 








No comments:

Post a Comment