Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Spring Update 2015

Hey y’all,

Just wanted to give a quick update of what the rest of this season is looking like since last time I posted about it:

I've been working on a lot of new stuff for the spring set - it's about 15 minutes longer than when I played it at Mobius...and a good deal crazier.... 

I played some of it for the first time last Thursday at a show I played for Sofar Boston, you can check out some stills I posted, and some video from that show will be up in the near future.  

I’ll be playing the whole set in it's entirety on Saturday night in Medford at a Fundraiser for The Love & Lions Den Camp at Firefly.  If you would like to attend this and are not in the know, please get in touch with me so I can get you on the RSVP list.  

I'll also be playing my first all acoustic set at Over Comings in NH next Saturday on the 6th!  

much love,

Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment