Thursday, June 4, 2015

OVER COMINGS 2015 @ Benson Park (Hodson, NH)

Hey y'all,

Got a couple firsts coming up this Saturday - it'll be my first show in NH as well as my first all acoustic set.  

I finished working out the set this afternoon - and it was weird playing my music without being painted white and having visuals, and lots of pedals and ipads and such - it kind of felt very naked...but I kind of like it.  Being naked is nice sometimes.  And so is not having to pack a bunch of gear and being able to practice your set outside.  

There will be other great things happening during the day at Over Comings: lots of awesome live music, hammocks, tea, art, yoga, open jam areas, food (it's a pot-luck), and live painters.   

Check out the rad flyer courtesy of Adam Blake: 


Looking forward to it!!!

Much love,

Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment